A most wonderful ending ...

Wow...what an awesome last two classes before summer break.  I have to say, I have the most fabulous students!!!  It was great having all the guests attend the "bring a friend night" - although I didn't give them any breaks just because they were guests (of course).

Afterward, my senior girls wanted me to come have dinner with them at Boston Pizza, which just opened up beside the studio (most excellent!).  We had a really nice dinner full of fun conversation.  Then someone came up beside me, and I thought it was my husbands dinner (I had ordered him some dinner and was going to take it to him - what a good wife I am!).  It wasn't his order.

It was a waitress...with a giant tray of Edible Arrangements.  It is VERY hard to make me speechless (seriously, ask anyone who knows me - hard to shut me up).  Then they smirked and handed me a card.  OMG I was so taken aback!!! I really hadn't expected that - which is why surprises like that are so fantastic!

The card was touching and their words of love made me cry...in the middle of BP's...and I got some strange looks from other patrons, but hey, couldn't help it.

Thank you to my girls for being utterly fabulous and for making the ending of this session so special!  Can't wait till September!!!

Shimmy on...
Melika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Style Blog

Inspiring Workshops and The Fish Pond

October - what a month!!!